POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Particles generator : Particles generator Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Particles generator
From: gemelli david
Date: 4 Jan 1999 11:29:07
Message: <3690ECBC.90FAB641@imerir.asso.fr>
Hi, Happy new year !

During the two last days of my vacations, I did a little include file to
generate particles.
I posted it in binaries.utilities. If you can try it and tell me what
you think, it would be
great. I made a doc file in a nearly readable english (I'm french) to
describe the most
clearly what it can do.
For example:
- fill basic shapes with particles: sphere, cube, cylinder, cone
- fill custom shapes
- can generate particles that do not collide
- use any object as particle
- ...

Have fun with POV during this new year !!

                            GEMELLI David